The Ultimate Antiaging Smoothie
Celebs swear by their smoothies to keep them in top form, whether they whirl up their own secret recipe or have it flown in from exotic locales. For those of us who can’t afford to do that, here’s a wallet-friendly smoothie made with seven superpowered ingredients that work antiaging magic.
- Nutritional Information
Yields: 1 large serving (1 3⁄4 cups)
- 1 cup(s) acai berry or pomegranate juice
- 3/4 small blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoon(s) whey protein
- 2 tablespoon(s) flaxseeds, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon(s) chia seeds, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon(s) wheat germ
- 3 200-milligram fish oil capsules (break and squeeze out oil)
- 1 tablespoon(s) agave nectar (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Taste. Add ice cubes to change thickness or temperature if desired. If you want it sweeter, add a tablespoon of agave nectar; it’s easier on your blood sugar levels than many other sweeteners.
- Enjoy the sweet taste of growing younger!